Perry Town Planning has considerable experience in representing both permit applicants and objectors at hearings at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), or at Planning Panels Victoria.
As town planners we specialise in managing appeal cases on the Planning and Environment List at VCAT as well as at Planning Panel hearings. The services we can provide in relation to hearings are:
- Completing initial planning merits assessment and advise on applicable grounds for a VCAT appeal/hearing.
- Preparation and co-ordination of Applications for Review at VCAT.
- Servicing of documents on parties.
- Professional representation at mediation.
- Detailed review of appeal cases and hearings against the Victorian Planning Provisions.
- Preparation of planning expert evidence and witness statements.
- Submission and presentation of expert evidence at appeals and panels.
- Advocacy role and representation at appeals and panels.
Perry Town Planning has managed multiple successful appeals in the areas of major retail and commercial developments, residential subdivisions and medium density housing, rural land use planning, and advertising signage approvals.