The team at Perry Town Planning have had a busy Autumn period with a number of successful planning permits being granted and new work underway, these include:
- Obtained a retrospective planning permit for a 7,500m² warehouse including a hazardous goods storage area in the Dandenong South Industrial Estate for Middy’s Electrical, Australia’s largest independent electrical wholesaler.
- Work is underway to facilitate for an amendment to a permit to increase the number of dwellings within an approved five storey mixed use building on Burwood Road, Hawthorn East.
- Representation of client with successful mediation and settlement of terms for a four storey mixed use building on Small Street, Hampton, under the Major Cases List at VCAT.
- Permit amended to update advertising signage for a Dan Murphy’s bottle shop in Sale, Wellington Shire.
- Perry Town Planning been engaged by the purchasers of the Beaumaris RSL site in Balcombe Road, Beaumaris to manage the planning process for a proposed residential development.
- An application package for a multi-dwelling development in Middleborough Road, Burwood is currently being prepared for lodgement shortly.
- The planning permit application for a nine-dwelling development in Bluff Road, Sandringham has just finished the advertising period.
- We are investigating a resolution to planning issues to allow a tree-based adventure rope course to be established at Yarra Flats at East Ivanhoe.
- Permission was granted for a change of use application to allow a significant amount of office space in an Industrial Zone in West Melbourne.
- Lodgement of a permit application for an extension to car dealership premises in Berwick.
- Perry Town Planning has been engaged to prepare and lodge a planning permit application for a place of Worship in Tarneit.
- The team has been engaged to prepare an Urban Design Framework for a new activity centre in Cranbourne.
In addition to the above the team at Perry Town Planning continue to monitor the implementation of the new residential zones for Victoria, we have found that these may have a significant affect on the development potential of many lots. If you have a query about these new zones please do not hesitate to contact one of our planners on 03 9662 1999 or email us through the contact us tab at the top of this page.